Enrollment and Registrar


Contact:  Kashmir Rai
Location: Counseling Office
Phone: 209-953-8234 ex 310017
Papers are accepted 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 ONLY. (Unless other arrangements have been made)
To enroll your student here at Bear Creek High School you will need to come pick up an enrollment packet and verify you live within Bear Creek's attendance area.
  1. Student and Parent present
  2. Completed Enrollment Packet
  3. Address verification (current utility bill -- water, city or phone; mortgage agreement (escrow); or rental agreement with rental receipt)
  4. Current (up-to-date) immunization record (shots including, but not limited to, Polio, DPT/Td Booster, MMR, Hepatitis B, Varicella)
  5. Birth Certificate, Hospital Certificate, Affidavit, Immigration Document, Baptismal or Church Certificate or Physicians Certificate
  6. Unofficial Transcript or grade reports test scores
  7. Check out or transfer slip, with most recent grades, from the school the student is transferring from if school year has begun
  8. Copy of most recent IEP if student is in special education.

Upon return of your completed enrollment packet, an appointment will be made for your student to meet with one of our Counselors. Appointments will NOT be made unless ALL required documentation is submitted


Location: Counseling Office
Phone: 209-953-8234 ex 310008
Fax: 209-953-8250
  • Student's and parents may contact the registrar for transcripts, work permits and duplicate DMV pink slips, diplomas, etc.
  • Enrolled students needing copies of their transcripts, for college applications, scholarships, etc., may come to the registrar's office during their lunch or after school.
  • For official transcripts after graduation there is a fee. 
  • The registrar should be notified if a student is being withdrawn from Bear Creek High School.  The Registrar can help with getting the student's information to the receiving school.