Dual Enrollment & Early Start Program
Benefits of Dual Enrollment & Early Start Program
- Educational Enrichment and college exposure
- Earning College Credit while in high school
- Completing 4-Yr Transferable courses that can save you money later
- Getting a Jump Start on your college education
- And much more!
Delta College - Dual Enrollment for High School Students
- Open ONLY to local high school students (9th-12th Graders)
- FREE college-level, transferable courses
- All fees are WAIVED (tuition-cost, books, miscellaneous fees)
- Classes are held on high school campuses or online
- Reading and Math Level may be required for course enrollment
- Contact your HS Counselor for more information
- List of Enrollment Workshop Dates Fall 2022
- OKTA Delta College Account Setup
- Delta College Dual Enrollment (for more details)
- Be sure to check your email for deadlines, important info, and details on how to register!
We are excited to offer you an opportunity to take online classes through Delta College this Spring of 2023.
Dual Enrollment Flyer
Dual Enrollment Flyer (ESPAÑOL)
See attached flyer for courses being offered, course descriptions, class codes, and names of instructors.
Registration is open. Start here:
1) Please use an outside email address. DO NOT USE YOUR SCHOOL'S .ORG ACCOUNT
2) You can begin submitting Dual Enrollment CES forms. Students who have taken dual enrollment classes before can go to Step 5 (AFTER XXXX). They do not need to apply nor submit a dual enrollment CES form.
3) Here is a PDF ‘how to enroll’ guide and a video tutorial (2 mins) for students.
• Classes are offered online, through Canvas (Delta's Online Platform).
• Complete the weekly work and deadlines when it's convenient for you
• Online classes may have Zoom sessions.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SPRING 203
• The spring term is from January 23 - May 14.
- Enroll ASAP - classes are filled first come, first served.
• Questions? Contact Delta College: email@example.com
Delta College - College Early Start Program for High School Students
- Educational Enrichment Opportunity for local high school students with approval (9th-12th Graders)
- Students generally will earn "College Credits" only, unless agreed upon his/her high school prior to enrollment
- Students are responsible for all Delta College Fees (CA Residents are encouraged to apply for the Board of Governor's Fee Waiver-to pay for tuition expenses): BOG Waiver
- Classes are held on Delta College Campus, Online, and Off-Campus Sites
- High School Students cannot enroll in "Remedial and Developmental Courses"
- Contact your HS Counselors for more information
- Delta College Early Start Program (for more details)
Steps Required to Enroll:
- Apply for Admission to Delta College: Apply
- For Dual Enrollment, Complete Dual Enrollment Tracking Form: Dual Enrollment Program: Tracking Form
- Enroll for Class