Contact My Counselor
At Bear Creek High School, your counselors are here to support you academically, emotionally, and personally! We prepare you for success by creating a caring, challenging, and safe environment in which to develop your fullest potential as you navigate high school and plan for life after graduation. Counselors meet with students each year to review academic progress and concerns. Parents and students are welcome to make appointments with or email counselors to discuss student mental health, class scheduling, academics, college/career plans, etc.
If you have concerns about class work, grades, or classroom behavior, teachers may be reached by email here. Parent communication is strongly encouraged.
Please know that your counselors are here to provide you with support and assistance as much as we possibly can. We are reachable via phone or email Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 2:30pm. Please don’t hesitate to call or email us with questions, and we will do our best to get you the answers you need. Since we are often meeting with students or participating in meetings and trainings, we can't always answer the phone or respond to emails right away. Be sure to leave a detailed message if we are unavailable.
What can your Counselor do for you?
- Assist with designing a course of study, and making appropriate scheduling changes within the defined time limit
- Help you make a plan to meet high school graduation and college entrance requirements
- Help you to gain the skills you need to succeed in high school and beyond
- Help whenever you are having academic or personal difficulties
- Help you envision and reach your post-secondary college/career goals
Phone: 209-953-8234 ext. 310012
Mr. Alfonso Garcia
Student Last Name: K - Ors
Phone: 209-953-8234 ext. 310022
Phone: 209-953-8234 ext. 310023
Mr. Lee Vue
Student Last Name: Sand - Z
Phone: 209-953-8234 ext. 310025