Contact: Kashmir Rai, Enrollment (209-953-8350)
Papers are accepted 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 ONLY. (Unless other arrangements have been made)
- Student and parent present -- complete attached paperwork; and
- Address verification (current utility bill -- water, city or phone; mortgage agreement (escrow); or rental agreement with rental receipt); and
- Current (up-to-date) immunization record (shots including, but not limited to, Polio, DPT/Td Booster, MMR, Hepatitis B, Varicella); and
- Birth Certificate, Hospital Certificate, Affidavit, Immigration Document, Baptismal or Church Certificate or Physicians Certificate; and
- Unofficial Transcript or grade reports test scores; and
- Check out or transfer slip, with most recent grades, from the school the student is transferring from if school year has begun; and
- Copy of most recent IEP if student is in special education.
Class Assignment: When ALL papers are in order and information is entered on the school's student accounting system computer, the student and parent will be seen by the counselor for a schedule of classes. This appointment time is important for the student and counselor to exchange information and receive the schedule the student will follow.
Bear Creek's Registrar is Mrs. Betty Abel. She can be reached at (209) 953-8245.
- Student's and parents may contact the registrar for transcripts, vacation work permits and duplicate DMV pink slips.
- Senior students needing copies of their transcripts, for college applications, need to sign up at the registrars' office. The first five transcripts are free. Additional unofficial transcripts are $5.00 each.
- The registrar should be notified if a student will not be attending Bear Creek. She can help with getting the student's information to the receiving school.